Accepting of applications for Tantra Festival 2015 has ended!
We invite you to participate in this summer’s top event, the International Tantra Festival, by giving your support and help as a valuable team member. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a grand and very special event. If you are at least 18 years of age, speak both Estonian and English well, and are responsible, communicative, cheerful, and your main motivation is to make a difference within an amazing and versatile team, then you are the kind of volunteer we are looking for to join us at the Tantra Festival!
Why should you volunteer?
- You want to promote the spread of valuable spiritual and esoteric teachings
- You want to enjoy great people and a vibrant atmosphere
- You want to learn how a big event is actually organized
- You want to build up your work experience
- You want to receive the unique experience of managing a project of your own
- You want to learn about team dynamics at work and efficiency in groups
- You have nothing better to do that weekend anyway
Each volunteer will receive:
- Free access to the Tantra Festival
- The opportunity to freely enjoy festival events when off duty
- Free tenting space
- Three free meals per day during the festival
- A free festival T-shirt
- A letter of recommendation from the Tantra Festival team manager, for volunteers who provide exceptional service.
Please send your application with a CV and photo to email@example.com. You can add your preferred duties or areas in which you would like to contribute during the festival. We will need staff for: registration, the information booth, hall management, event assistance, technical knowledge (i.e. sound systems, microphones, etc.), video recording, photography, volunteer coordination, and team leadership.
Volunteers will be trained prior to the festival according to their specific duties or domains of responsibility. We require that the volunteers are available, i.e they arrive to the festival site, from Thursday 16th of July from 14.00 until the end of the festival Sunday 19th of July (approximately until 21.00). Volunteers are required to work at least five hours per day, in some cases more.